Professional Vet Tech Services LLC
Pet Sitting/ At Home Pet Care/ Relief Technician
Low stress services provided in the comfort of your home by a Certified Veterinary Technician
Over 16 years experience as a Veterinary Technician
Certified/ Licensed/ Insured/ Bonded
At Home Veterinary Nursing, Pet Sitting, and Pet Care Services:
- Pet/ House Sitting (including overnight visits and farm care)
- Dog Walking
- Horse Exercising
- Toe Nail Trims (cats and dogs)
- Anal Gland Expression
- Diabetic Care (Blood glucose checks/insulin injections)*
- Subcutaneous Fluid Administration*
- Wound Care/ Bandage Change*
- Administer Medications*
- Ear/ Eye Cleaning*
- Physical therapy/ Rehabilitation*
- Post-operative Care*
- Hospice Care*
- In-home Lessons On Prescribed Treatments*
*Performed by a Certified Veterinary Technician as recommended by a licensed veterinarian. Professional Vet Tech Services does not give any medical advice or prescribe medications. Referrals are available for your regular veterinarian to complete and return. Our mission is to work TOGETHER with your veterinarian to offer your pet the best care at the lowest stress.
- Service area includes all homes 10 miles from zip code 80003.
- Relief tech services are up to 15 miles from zip code 80003.